SOP For Mount Kinabalu Operation
Sep 17, 2021
- Climbers who have completed vaccination and have obtained digital certificate with low risk.
- Climbers aged above 12 years old and below 70 years old are allowed to climb.
- Open to climbers residing in Zone One only.
- Walk in climbers only at Kinabalu Park, subject to availability.
- Free from Covid-19 and climbers are encouraged to do self test before climbing.
Sabah Parks Does Not Accept :
Climbers Aged 12 Years and Below, and 70 years and above are not allowed to climb.